Complete Course on 3D Printing
USE PROMO-CODE: COVID19 and get 70% off on all courses.
- Imagine you could press “print” & create anything you’d ever need, well this isn’t science fiction. Its almost possible thanks to 3D Printing, but it involves various technical parameters which will be covered in this course.
- 3D Printing or Additive Manufacturing, is a way of building physical objects using a 3D CAD Model.
- Learn how to create prototype of products and make functional objects for your home, office or even unique gifts for friends.
- Enjoy !
What You’ll Learn:
- You will learn how to bring models to life, turning imaginations into reality.
- Introduction to various 3D Printing technologies.
- How Fused Depostion Modeling (FDM)- 3D Printing works.
- Designing your own 3D Models in TinkerCAD.
- Finding free to use ready made models for 3D Printing.
- Slicing with the CURA software, including various slicing parameters.
- Setting UP a 3D Printer.
- Demonstration of 3D Printing.
Topics for this course